Thu, August 27, 2015
Overview of Job Function(s):
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the job-holder will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of the marketing and communications mix for the Denon DJ brand within the inMusic portfolio.
About Denon DJ:
Denon DJ is a leading manufacturer of equipment for demanding professional DJs. Since the introduction of their first dual-rackmount CD player in 1992, Denon DJ has provided premium, innovative solutions for world-class performances night after night. Visit denondj.com.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Brand evangelist. In charge of the heat and height of the brand both internally and externally.
- Brand liaison to the global marketing team to develop and deliver engaging and creative campaigns, ATL and BTL, to support brand and product launch programs.
- Evaluate marketing campaign performance, create metrics and reports to track effectiveness, communicate results with relevant stakeholders and recommend changes as required.
- Ensure consistent brand/product messaging across all touch points; Brand website, social channels, packaging, press releases, marketing collateral, trade shows.
- Identify relevant media (on/off-line) adapt/create collateral, negotiate rates and monitor ROI.
- Drive all social media campaigns, promotions, and messaging for the brand.
- Organize and support trade and customer events from creation to build to implementation.
- Close liaison with the sales team to ensure all necessary tools are provided to internal sales teams, distributors and retail partners to support product launches and on-going marketing.
- Provide a monthly report on marketing and promotional activities, budget control and ROI.
- Monitor competitor product performance, pricing and promotional activity, providing summary and recommendations for subsequent activity to relevant stakeholders.
Key Behavioral Competencies:
- A passion for and clear understanding of marketing principles.
- Ability to work collaboratively within and across workgroups.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Flexibility in competently juggling competing priorities and changing expectations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative drive and motivated self-starter.
- Experience in project management with proven ability to meet deadlines and project goals.
- Commercially focused with a 'can do’ attitude.
- Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels within and outside the organization.
- Strong work ethic with ability to work from initiative as well as implementing predefined strategies.
- 4 Year College Degree-level qualification, MBA preferred,
- 3-5 year (MI) Musical Instrument Industry background (or equivalent) experience.
This position is based in Cumberland, RI.