Tue, May 23, 2017
inMusic Brands, the parent company to such brands as Denon-DJ, Akai Professional, M-Audio, and Rane is looking for a talented Electrical Engineer to join our engineering team in Cumberland, RI. This Engineer will join a tight-knit, cohesive team to perform hands-on, new product design of pro-audio products for any of our exciting and innovative brands.
- Schematic design of digital, analog, power, and embedded circuitry of pro-audio products
- System architecture creation including block diagrams, power budgets, and board splits
- PCB layout supervision and/or direct PCB layout
- Electrical performance evaluation and troubleshooting of designed hardware
- Direct interface with other disciplines including firmware and software engineering, industrial design, mechanical engineering, and executive management.
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical or Computer Engineering (BSEE or BSCE)
- Experience: 5+ years relevant
- Direct design experience in the following areas:
- MCUs, DSPs, or SoCs as part of multi-processor systems utilizing various memory types and connectivity standards (e.g. DDR, Flash, SDIO, I2C, SPI, USB, I2S)
- Mixed-signal PCBs involving both high-speed digital and sensitive analog circuitry
- Low-voltage power design at the board level
- Analog signal processing circuits (e.g. filters, peak-detectors, EQs)
- Design for EMC and ESD compliance
- Exceptional troubleshooting, communication, and multitasking skills
- Proficiency with common lab tools - oscilloscopes, power supplies, SMT soldering
- Firmware design experience writing in C for MCUs or DSPs at multiple levels: hardware drivers for on-chip peripherals, protocol stacks, library integration, signal processing, and UI
- Prior professional design experience with: audio circuits, HDL design, Altium
- Musical background
Please review requirements carefully and submit resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.