Fri, June 23, 2017
The Web Technology Manager is responsible for providing support to the entire web team by giving insight and direction to achieve development goals. This individual maintains audits of web assets and account information and oversees maintenance of existing server architecture. This individual also must maintain acquisition of software and server hardware to support web hosting requirements.
The Web Technology Manager works closely with brand marketing managers to realize strategic goals for our various web properties, assuring the successful execution of the company’s business mission through development and deployment of the company’s web presence.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development and deployment of web-based services/sites
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development
- Provide support and manage current processes and workflows for the web team
- Maintain audits of web assets and account information
- Establish standards of performance and conduct annual reviews for the web team
- Supervise recruitment, training, retention, and organization of all development staff in accordance with the company hiring process, personnel policies, and budget requirements
- Acquisition of software and server hardware to support web hosting requirements
- Maintenance of existing server architecture
- Fostering environment where teamwork is encouraged
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development, and deployment of all web-based services/sites
The Web Technology Manager is sometimes responsible to perform duties beyond the normal workday.
Responsible for the company’s business mission through development and deployment of the company’s web presence.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- BA/BS in computer science or business administration.
- Experience coding in more than one currently popular web application framework
- Experience with UNIX system administration and web server configuration
- Knowledge of Internet protocols and RFC standards, database management systems and revision control systems
- Familiarity with technical requirements of Internet marketing and search engine optimization.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
The Web Technology Manager is responsible for directly supervising the web team.
Supervisory responsibilities shall include: recommending new hires, planning and scheduling work, assigning work, instructing and training in methods, checking and approving work, conducting performance evaluations, recommending salary adjustments, making recommendations regarding performance of staff.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
Ability to remain stationary for extended periods of time. Must be able to efficiently operate computer and other office machinery, must be able to communicate with co-workers and have the ability to perform repetitive motions.
Please send resumes to HR@numark.com