Thu, November 01, 2018
Overview of Job Functions:
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the job-holder will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of the marketing and communications for the Denon DJ brand within the inMusic portfolio working closely with the Denon DJ Brand Manager.
About Denon DJ:
Denon DJ is a leading manufacturer of equipment for demanding professional DJs. Since the introduction of their first dual-rackmount CD player in 1992, Denon DJ has provided premium, innovative solutions for world-class performances night after night.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Drive artist connections.
- Assist in preparing all product launches.
- Ensure consistent day to day brand/product messaging across all touch points; Brand website, social channels, packaging, press releases, marketing collateral, POP displays, and trade shows.
- Product videos.
- Follow up on all forum platforms.
- Drive PR and social media initiatives, identify key opinion formers within relevant sectors – develop relationships to support brand and product messaging.
- Drive all social media campaigns, promotions, and messaging for the brand.
- Organize and support trade and customer events from creation through build and implementation.
Key Behavioral Competencies:
- A passion for and clear understanding of marketing principles.
- Ability to work collaboratively within and across workgroups.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Flexibility in competently juggling competing priorities and changing expectations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative drive and motivated self-starter.
- Commercially focused with a 'can do’ attitude.
- Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels within and outside the organization.
- Strong work ethic with ability to work from initiative as well as implementing predefined strategies.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org